Who are we?
NCCAR is an educational, charitable organization comprised of Canadians of diverse backgrounds.
- To advance education by providing seminars, conferences and workshops on the social, economic, political and cultural history of the Arab world to the public
- To advance education by providing leadership training programs to high school and university students interested in the social, economic, political and cultural history of the Arab World
How Do We Achieve Our Goals and Conduct Our Work?
Our efforts within the organization are inspired and guided by the following values:
- Good governance, responsible decision-making and open communications
- Trust, teamwork and loyalty
- Diversity and creativity
- Active and enjoyable participation
Principles that underpin NCCAR’s work are those that Canadians cherish: truth, justice, freedom, democracy, equality and security for all people as found in international law, including universal human rights and international humanitarian law along with Canadian public policies based on the rule of law and multilateralism as the principle means of solving the world’s challenges.